Write for Us
Camping Maniacs is all about sharing outdoor camping experiences. We would love to share as much information as possible about camping hacks and tips, campfire stories, camping recipes, RV camping hacks, hiking and more. And since we cannot possibly do that on our own, we would appreciate a community of generous people willing to share their first-hand hacks.
So, what can you share?
- Campfire stories.
- Camping hacks and tips.
- Campground reviews and interesting facts about the various campgrounds you've had first-hand experience with.
- Hiking tips, advices and more.
- Interesting camping activities including intriguing games to engage in while camping.
- Any other related advice you may wish us to publish.
Benefits of contributing to our community
Here are some benefits of contributing to the camping community and readers of Camping Maniacs:
- Get published on Camping Maniacs.
- Establish yourself as an authority in the camping world.
- Get more traffic to your website when your website gets featured on Camping Maniacs.
- Be helpful to the camping community.
What should the article entail?
To be successful and get published on CampingManiacs.com, your article should strictly adhere to the following guidelines.
- Be about the outdoors related to camping - camping, hiking, fishing, outdoor survival, hunting, adventure...
- Be unique (never featured anywhere else), and be free of plagiarism.
- Be interesting and helpful to the outdoor community.
- At least 1000 words long.
- We also accept interesting, unique infographics that have not been featured anywhere else. It should be relevant to the camping world.
- We accept detailed guides and "how-to-dos" articles. You must show expertise on this.
- Be free of errors and show high command of English language. All articles MUST be in English.
Send your article to admin@campingmaniacs[DOT]com along with your identity (4 to 6 sentences description), your website url (if you have one), and other necessary details that will help us in publishing.
Thank you for being helpful to the outdoor community.